1. - Top - End - #133
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Reincarnation Wars - IC *Still Recruiting*

Feeling the encroachment of yet another Persona in the form of Rob, Alexander smirks smugly and says nothing.
    Ah, I see we're not alone. Good. I would so very much hate to be bored for very long. The telepathy has proven to be quite useful. At Jacob's request for further strategizing, Alexander nods his assent. The Pit Fiends were no enemies to be simply shrugged off either.
    "I imagine some coordination is in order. Everyone here has different strengths. We can use Erik's considerable psychic prowess, as well as my own, to act as a sentience radar of sorts. It would take a very skilled telepath to hide from me." The last words are slightly raised, to ensure that Rob can hear them.
    "As for the rest, you seemed to handle yourselves quite well. Necron, you might want to be careful with your magics, as there seems to be an element of unpredictablity involved. Conor has power as well, although it is belied by a lack of staying power. Perhaps if he were to position himself in such a way that he could strike from afar, with minimal chance for injury?
    Centuries of leadership as Rashek seem to lend themselves to the situation, and as he speaks, Alexander finds himself burning reserves of Brass, subtly Soothing the emotions of the Personae (specifically, their pride or distrust). Those with mental defenses might not be affected, but it is unlikely that the others would notice in either case.
    Last edited by 3SecondCultist; 2012-07-20 at 10:30 PM.
    Spoiler: Stuff I'm Working On
    Show
    Small Justice

An ongoing web serial about politics, vengeance, and miniature lizards. Go check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno Desaqqara View Post
    You divine bastard.

"Life is to be lived, not controlled; and humanity is won by continuing to play in the face of certain defeat."