I... I can't say much, they'll know someone lived. They'll send someone to kill me once they know the watch has someone in their custody. You've got to understand, these people deal in pain and fear. I cannot fathom the torment they would put me through as revenge.

He looks around nervously.

They have eyes and ears everywhere, I'd be surprised if they didn't have men in the watch itself. I can't tell you any names, but I can tell you where to look. Those were some powerful spells we used in that attack. Not many guys can make scrolls like that, even in a city this big. Some of them we made in-house, one of the head guys sat locked in a room producing scrolls day in and day out. The rest we bought. I only went once, to a guy operating out of the temple district. I forget his name, but he was in a little hut attached to the temple of Bahamut. He would be a good place to start, I don't think there are many vendors with his quality merchandise in this city.

He has begun sweating nervously, and with a furtive glance at the door he asks:

How safe is this dungeon anyway? Last thing I need is a blade in the back for trying to do the right thing.