I haven't been in one of these threads in a looong time, so I don't know whether it's been done or not, but I have a request.

Dragon girl/half-dragon girl: What I'm looking for is something that has some features like this picture...

PICTURE LINK (Since I'm not sure how to get deviantart pictures on here)

The features in that picture that I'm looking for

1) Dragon Wings, of course, though I'd prefer larger wings and they don't need to look like anything specific (other than be dragony)

2) Scales on arms (and legs, if legs are uncovered), covering approximately the same part of the arms (and corresponding on legs) as in that picture - not the entire arms or legs

3) Human hands/feet, though fingernail claws are acceptable if the hands are otherwise human

4) A scaly tail. Precise length and thickness I'm not so picky on, but if possible I'd like it to be ridged, rather than smooth like the deviantart picture one is.

5) Human ears (pointy acceptable, but not fanned or frilly) or invisible due to hair cover

6) Non-scaly face, looking mostly or completely human; some scales are acceptable (like that picture has) but not completely scale-covered

7) Preferably young, teens or twenties looking

Thing I don't really want but is in the example picture: Horns.

Oh, and a link to information on how to recolor stuff so I can change colors if I want. (The character this is for has blue hair/scales)

Thankies! Oh, and that list was more or less in order of highest to lowest priority, with the exception of #2 being flexible for amount scaly if all the other conditions are met. Since I know these things rarely get all criteria met due to... you know... common sense would dictate that... I'm grateful for any attempts, regardless of how much can be met, but obviously the more the better.