Erica
The red liquid stained the sides of her glass as she swirled it. She didn't desire any more, and she doubted it was up to her standard anyway, but she liked having something to occupy her hand.

Erica blinked. She'd definitely heard her name.., then she realized Faruq was giving a bona fide speech, and he had just introduced her. Once again, she tried to keep her expression neutral, but could not suppress a small sigh as she brought her thumb and two fingertips to her temple and forehead at the mention of how the meeting was a mere formality and no harm done. Apparently the Scotsman had forgotten about the life or death trial to take place immediately after their introductions.

"Yes, I'm Erica Lee," she said, rising to her feet once Faruq finished. She was clearly Asian, with fair skin, probably a tad fairer now than earlier in the day, wearing a conservative suit and heels. She looks to be in her early twenties, but it was difficult to say with certainty.

"Very nice to meet all of you, Amy, Rick, Danielle, sorry I didn't catch your name," she spoke each person's name as she turned to them, Claire being the odd kindred out.
"Faruq," she smiled, "and Donovan, thank you for answering our questions."

She paused, apparently unsure of how to proceed.

"I'm sorry, I didn't bring any business cards, I'll be sure to get some made up," she deadpanned before taking a seat again.
"I'll go first," she added, crossing her legs.