Quote Originally Posted by douglas View Post
I just checked, and Boris got the full run-down on the actual situation with Agatha vs The Other. Today's comic indicates that he has passed this information on to the Baron, and I expect the Baron is smart enough to figure out just how much this explains the dynamics behind events in Sturmhalten and especially his Wasping and the aftermath - Agatha's sudden change when she put on the necklace.
A good catch, but I will go one further: Boris is the one pulling the strings.

He did get a full-run down on the situation which means he knows Agatha has a copy of The Other in his head -- not that she is some sort of "Queen Revenant." Since The Baron is closely controlled by The Other it is unlikely he would have had the freedom to "invent" this particular fiction and, more important, the War Room implies that Boris was the one to bring this information to their attention. Now why would Boris be lying to the Baron?

(1) After listening to Klaus's rant at Gil he seemed concerned particularly when Klaus says he "mistrusts coincidences."

(2) Clankcrezia just so happened to be there to settle down Klaus -- with minor injuries -- and Klaus is apparently listening to her. It is a convenient coincidence that she was there to intervene and that her qualities make her a good choice for bodyguard.

Now, it is likely that Boris's original story was part of a bargain with the Jaegergenerals after his conference but now he's checking up on Klaus's story to see which coincidence is actually suspicious.