1. - Top - End - #25
    Bugbear in the Playground

DrowGuy

Default Re: Deathknell Chronicles IC, Chapter 1: Eyes Open

The investigator listens as the Arab rambles. He was either incredibly nervous, or pretending to be a fool. Maybe a combination of both. Rick makes a note to continue to observe him.

"Charmed to meet you Faruq. Erica." He says gruffly to them both, before giving a brief nod to the other new vampires. Yeah, my name's Rick. Private investigator, which may be why I was recruited." He chuckles dryly, tugging at his suit uncomfortably. He may look formal, but he felt unused to such extravagance.

"From what I understand, Tremere is my clan. Can't tell you much more than that. My turning was rather... sudden."

A thought strikes him. "Did either of you have a weird vision when you were turned? A sort of... out of body experience?" The persistent vision nags at him.

Seeing Erica declare she would go first, Rick makes a note of that as well. A social climber? Eager to impress, perhaps?.

"I'll go second, if no one has any objections." He expects none, but he has no desire to antagonize any of his new "family."
    Last edited by Dark Seeker; 2012-07-23 at 01:43 PM.