Tim Drake
He rolls his eyes. Fortunately, everyone still in the hallway are far more preoccupied with King Boomer, and chances are they wouldn't have noticed anyway, but one should be careful. It's the little things, like keeping track of who you know and who you don't know in your civilian identity.

"I was hoping you could tell me." He replies, a little sharply. He glances at the group again, then turns sharply to try to find a place where they can talk. Since the school is more or less deserted, this shouldn't be too hard. "Hey Cass." He adds, far warmer.

Coming to an empty room, he closes them in, then sits down. "I've been following leads on the reservation all day. I managed to make contact with the Black Knights, who seem to have designs on beginning a presence here. Well, much of the production for the empire is here, afterall. I was hoping one of you could help me infiltrate them. Or at least sound them out."

Souske
He turns and salutes smartly, still completely ignoring Panty. Why are the gorgeous ones always crazy? "Excuse me sir, have you seen a civilian?" He asks the blue monster. "She's 5'7 tall, weighs approximately 121 pounds, and is in adequate physical condition. Hair is long, features regular, just past adolescence, never given birth." He then falls silent, waiting for an answer.