Quote Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
Well, that was perhaps the weirdest bug that I've encountered for a long time....

I, with my QFI, dropped into Wave 1 of a Bronze game at Firebase Goddess... And there was no one there. Just me on the scoreboard, no one else running around the map, nothing. Apparently, I'd jumped into a game at the exact moment that everyone else had jumped out.... Except I hadn't.

Although I couldn't see anyone or their effects - weapon flashes, grenades, etc - my teammates were there, fighting away in their own little world where I couldn't see or interact with them. The game went nearly 20 minutes, and no one turned up until Wave 7 when someone else entered the game after me.

Truly, truly bizarre.... And also slightly disappointing. I thought I was being awesome, and inadvertently soloing the whole map!
I ran into a similar glitch last week, where one person in my game couldn't see me but the others could. Since we were in party chat and could talk, I spent the whole game following him around and stealing his kills right before he made them, or else doing things like shouting "Get down!" and killing a Phantom that was sneaking up on him. We were cracking up the whole time because it was like he had a guardian angel that he couldn't see but was randomly causing guys heads to explode around him.