View Single Post

Thread: Playground 4: SAN Overboard!

1. - Top - End - #267
    Firbolg in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Default Re: Playground 4: SAN Overboard!

Wayfarer's Point, Bukiya Inn
    24th of Amber's Fall, Morning

Drallic chuckles at the mention of the cold water and dangerous whales. "Well any normal human would probably be as cold as a tundra in these waters. But a minotaur's fur keeps him well insulated against the cold; you could see me happily swimmin' with the mammoths up north! And c'mon girls! You both know my safety rules that I follow." He winks as he watches Myst take Arukumedez away.

Drallic always has a set of rules he follows when on the sea. Among them are common sense rules such as "never swim when tired" and "never go out too far from land." Other, less obvious rules include "always stay at least 200 ft from giant sea creatures" and "never swim with a moving ship." Contrary to what he says, the minotaur does not always follow his rules. He usually does but sometimes the situation will get in the way of his own rules.

As Myst comes back, Drallic speaks up again with gleeful excitement. "So to the cliffs it is then? Gotta say I ain't even gone to a 'picnic' in forever. Back in my younger days, travelin' food was called 'rations' that we were supposed to save." In the past, Drallic has told Non and Myst parts and bits of his previous life as a mercenary. He never tells them which mercenary group he was in and never tells them why he quit in the first place.

"So! If we're going, what foods will we be takin'? I can't really bring my supply of fish now." Drallic smiles with a big toothy grin. The look on his face could almost be matched up with that of a dorky kid. Such a smile is only reserved for times when Drallic is alone those he knows the most these days.
    Last edited by Starsign; 2012-07-24 at 09:42 PM.