Quote Originally Posted by Dhavaer View Post
When they say the cobra has 'charge up behaviour disabled', does that mean it fires as soon as you press the button now?
Almost. It seems to still have a slight startup delay, but... well, let's just say that I was able to fire it before I finished drawing it a couple of times today.

Speaking of, I played quite a bit today. I promoted my Engineer class, since I really wanted to change that selection for my Demolisher's Arc Grenade but ran out of respec cards thanks to that bug when respecing my Slayer the other day. I've leveled back up to 18 now (practically 19 - the xp bar is so full that I could do a solo run of the first wave of bronze and level up), alternating my Human, Salarian, and Quarian Engineers while doing so (I still don't have the Geth or male Quarian Engineers unlocked).

Got two Premium packs for all that play, with mixed results. On the good side, both gave me a rank in gear that just increases biotic power damage, which will be good for my Adepts, plus I got a rank up for my Claymore (now rank 6, tied for my highest-rank rare weapon). On the "eh" side, I got the Pirannha shotgun and Cerberus Harrier AR, both of which seem too heavy for me to use without plenty of ranking up, if then (and the latter is ultra-rare, so...). On the bad side, an ex-Cerberus Adept card. So not bad I guess, but nothing to make me particularly happy or excited.

Zevox