Although he gives no sign of it, the Reverend is somewhat taken aback. She has too many siblings to keep track of? Only having one brother himself, it's almost impossible to imagine what that must be like. The dark elves are strange indeed.

He chuckles as the conversation turns to his past. "Tell me, could I truly serve the path of Goodness if I was weak in body? Those who concentrate on spiritual matters while letting their physical forms deteriorate are simply wasting a great gift.
"But it's true that I wasn't always a Priest. I grew up in the Highlands of Craven, a place of hardship and war. Nothing compared to the Underdark, I'm sure, but enough that everyone was trained for battle at a young age. I was part of the McLohan Clan, the best of the bunch, or the worst depending on how you look at it."
The Priest shakes his head at the memory.

"I became a priest after I saw the pointlessness of my Clan's eternal war. Devoting one's life to the good of others is far more valuable than trying to kill them. Of course, I'm more tolerant than most priests because of my own somewhat bloody past." He smiles. "Not a terribly exciting story, but most stories really aren't."