1. - Top - End - #183
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Reincarnation Wars - IC *Still Recruiting*

As he stands and fights the Fiends, Alexander finds himself understanding progressively more. Pathways stretch out into time, actions and reactions, forever. He can see them all, and understand their meaning! It would seem as though Intuitive Aptitude is useful for more than merely understanding powers and people. In the moment, Alexander feels nearly omnipotent.

And then Conor rings Belgaer.

Everything shifts, shorting out and fading into nothingness. It takes a near instinctual pewter burn to avoid being hit by the Fiends, as his atium no longer seems to function correctly. He turns it off swiftly, then uses his flight to hover near the top of the cavern. From this height, he can see the whole chamber, but his attention is focused on Rob for the moment.
    Fascinating. He seems to have snuck up behind me earlier. What was he doing back there? Was that it? I have given him ample opportunity to back-trace my true Name. Or at least, what was my true name prior to fully integrating all of Dante's memories and powers. Sensing no effect, Alexander shrugs internally. After a moment, he descends back to the ground behind the other Personae.
    Last edited by 3SecondCultist; 2012-07-25 at 07:48 AM.
    Spoiler: Stuff I'm Working On
    Show
    Small Justice

An ongoing web serial about politics, vengeance, and miniature lizards. Go check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno Desaqqara View Post
    You divine bastard.

"Life is to be lived, not controlled; and humanity is won by continuing to play in the face of certain defeat."