1. - Top - End - #91
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Elexxion Industries Transhuman Clinic

[Public Lobby]

Writing on something in his head? How chilling! Implanting a tablet into someone's eyeball or brain and hooking it up to one's optic nerve sounds...excruciating and terrifying. Ouch!

"I'm...uncomfortable with the idea of any stranger, however talented, gifted, and accomplished your staff might very well be, installing an augmentation into me. That's not to discount your corporate integrity, but my girlfriend is a nanotech authority already, so if I'm hurting for any augs I'd rather she took care of it. I have...special needs. Light blinds me and something bad happens whenever I'm hugged, so I'm more selective than most on who has power over my body when I'm out."

Spec tensely kneads the back of her neck. She recognizes that it'd be in her best interests to break the news to the salesman gently. Kind of ease him into it. She's not looking to set the stage for her to rival Maggy in terms of cyborg swag. However...

"That said, I might be interested in this 'contract work' if it caters to what I'm searching for in a career. I'm more than able and willing to pay for this surgery with plat coins. But, on that note, I am on the lookout for a steady job. Erm, a steadier job than that which I've had in days of late."

By that she means conning people out of all their hard-earned material wealth and spearheading hits brokered by some shady characters.

"It just, y'know, depends on what I'd be contractually obligated to do and what I'd contractually be exempted from. Like would I have to kill anyone at your behest and legalities akin to that. The wage I'd be earning is a deciding factor too."

"And the name's Spec by the way. That's spelled as it is pronounced minus the 'k'."
    Last edited by The Alexandrian; 2012-07-26 at 12:21 AM.