1. - Top - End - #190
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Reincarnation Wars - IC *Still Recruiting*

Kate recovered from the bell's effects, ceased staring at nothing, growled a curse, and cast a very satisfying "MAZIO!" over the horde. Lightning seemed to be a group theme at this point. And then, she realized: it was very hot, stuffy, and so on in here, largely due to lack of air-flow. She could fix that...."Yu?"

He sighed. "Go for it. We'll be fine."

She pointed at the horde and commanded "Magaru!" And a great wind ripped through their ranks, while the backblast refreshed the Personae.

That done, she gripped her sword, reloaded the Beretta, and jumped into the middle of the downed fiends, Invisible Air shredding their ranks.

Spoiler
    Show
    OOC: Pretty sure Air: Wind King skills mostly manipulate local air, obviously, but higher level MegaTen wind skills seem like they'd be perfectly capable of summoning new air. Given teh other shenanigans you get up to, anyways. Should make for fun combos later.

Also yes, she was talking to Yu out loud there. Talking to myself is a habit I have only imperfectly broken, and I'm assuming some disorientation here.
    Last edited by AkaiNeko; 2012-07-26 at 12:27 AM.
    78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

Where did you start yours?

Either Neo Tokyo-3, or an underground jail.