Alexander shakes his head, clearing away the ringing that remained. Thankfully, he had avoided the worst of the damnable bell.
I must admit, it is a useful tool to wield. He managed to kill most of the demons, albeit at the price of mental stability. Alexander sheathes his sword: there would be no more need for it now. Standing behind Jacob and the other charging Personae, he only smiles as he feels the breeze approach him. It felt nice, cleansing. The worst of it hits the enemy, thinning their ranks even further. He pauses for a moment, in thought.
Perhaps I could offer an alternative means of ending the combat. I would hate to get any more Fiendish blood on my coat, after all. Once again, he claps his hands: alchemy. He transmutes another ring into brass shavings before downing them as quickly as possible. The brass reserve appears after a moment. Rashek was an exceptionally powerful Allomancer, thanks to his ingestion of Larasium. His expertise would come in handy here. Almost unconsciously, Alexander floats above the other Personae, so that every being in the chamber can see him. Then, using sonic manipulation, Alexander magnifies his voice so that it echoes throughout the cavern.
"You have already lost. Look around you: see the corpses of your allies. You have already lost. Further struggle is futile. You have already lost. There will be no stopping us. You have already lost..." As he speaks, Alexander sends out massive Soothing waves, stripping them all of the will to fight on, along with whatever forms of courage they might possess. Moreover, he finds himself telepathically compelling them to lay down arms, to surrender. The Personae would be affected, but he has faith in their mental fortitude. They were no longer his concern: stopping the demon horde, on the other hand, was.