Jaime falls to his knees as Alexander's compulsion washes over him, but quickly recovers. As he staggers to his feet, he stabs straight out with his lightsaber, whipping it around in an arc to protect himself. He regains his footing and dances back a bit from the group he was attacking. "That does sound like most of the other missions you've been on. I'm glad to know that Canderous became Mandalore, though I had no idea that Atton was still alive, but that definitely sounds like him. I thought that the Republic would've hunted him down for what he did in my service." Jaime shoulders his assault rifle as another group bears down on him, whipping esperacchius out of its scabbard and slashing at a startled imps throat. He slices through and parries a few more attacks, managing to get killing blows on most of their wielders before turning back to Necron. "I can't really say that I'm too sad about the councils death. Most of 'em were *****. Shame about Kreia though, she was a good jedi before she fell."