Hello, everybody. I'll be quick.
THE END.
Ok, this wasn't funny. I'm Melfist, I'm Italian, I've got a city named after my first name in a state named after my last. I've been playing RPGs as a DM since I was seven, mastering from 3.0 to 3.5 (since I refuse to recognise 4th Edition as anything near Dungeons & Dragons), then I moved to Pathfinder. I do not only play and master D&D-based games, but also Warhammer 40.000-based ones like Dark Heresy, Deathwatch and Rogue Trader.
I'm an illustrator, but most of the drawings I make are about stories and novel that I've written (or that I'm going to write). However none of these have ever been published.
I'm currently creating a fan-made Pathfinder campaign setting in the Magic: The Gathering setting of Ravnica, based on the novels and the card set but completely compatible with Pathfinder rules. I plan to make another one based on Mirrodin, and one on Innistrad, but so far I've created also campaign settings in completely original worlds. As above, however, I've never published any but always used with friends.
For what doesn't concern RPG gaming issues, I'm an avid reader of a lot of comics, both manga and western. Among my favourite ones are Sandman, Battle Angel Alita, Monster, Enki Bilal's works and so on.
I hope I can find fans like me and fellow GMs and players.
And, if you got even to this point of the post, thanks for reading.