View Single Post

Thread: RaynnVerse: The Revolution IC

1. - Top - End - #152
    Firbolg in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Default Re: RaynnVerse: The Revolution IC

Ashley Culdis
    The Girl Who Died

Ashley couldn't help but smirk quietly at Peregrine's response, keeping her face as it was before. "Believe me, melodrama comes to us whether we like it or not. It's been like that since we were your age." She firmly grips his hand and shakes it. "Welcome to the group Peregrine. Later I will fill you in on everything that I've figured out so far and I'm sure the others will have something they want to add in as well."

Ashley let's go of his hand as she looks to Faith for a moment, then back at Peregrine. "By the way, no need of keeping our identities a secret among each other; the 5 of us have been classmates before." She points a thumb to herself, "I'm Olympus Technologies expert, Ashley Culdis," and then at each of her friends. "And that's King Jake Wallace of Camelot, his first knight Len Cope, AEGIS agent Faith Winters, and Robert Asterion. You can meet them at your own pace once we've got this place cleaned up."

With that, Ashley waves farewell as she searches around Camelot, teleporting injured civilians to the nearest hospital, portal, or ambulance there is in Camelot. Along the way she gets a moment to chat with her old friend Faith. The German is very relieved to see her old classmate again. "Agent Winters now? Considering you, I can't say I'm not surprised that you got in with AEGIS. I couldn't find you or Robert before I came to Camelot; how did you two meet and then end up here?"
    Last edited by Starsign; 2012-07-26 at 04:36 PM.