View Single Post

Thread: [4e FR] The Five of the Realm - IC

1. - Top - End - #130
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [4e FR] The Five of the Realm - IC

ROUND 1

The other human that was guarding the opening immediately sees Infernion, crouched. He runs up to get a better look, firing a crossbow at him, trying to hit him. Some of the crazed, oddly shaped, followers jump into action as well. A couple of them see Infernion and run towards him, clawing at him as they reach him. But the other two don't seem to spot him, wandering in different directions. The other sentry moves from his position, the one who called the alarm, and takes aim not at Infernion, but into the woods behind him, seeing if Infernion is alone.

Spoiler
    Show
    Actions
    HM2
    Move - to P8
    Standard - Crossbow vs AC on Infernion (1d20+18)[8](26)
    Damage - (2d8+11)[3][2](16)

CC1.3
    Move - to I12
    Standard - Claw vs AC (1d20+17)[18]
    Damage - 8 damage, ongoing 5

CC3.3
    Move - to K12
    Standard - Claw vs AC (1d20+17)[25]
    Damage - 8 damage, ongoing 5

HM1
    Move - to I5
    Standard - Crossbow vs AC on Dak (1d20+13)[16](29) (-5 Included)
    Damage - (2d8+11)[7][4](22)

So doing combat slightly different this time. Going to group all of you guys together, and put some enemies before and after you in the round. I will give 24 hours to post during your turn, after that you will be on delay. If you happen no to be able to post by the end of the round, the round will start over and you will keep your place. The next round, you can pick up with your turn. We will see how this works. Make any knowledge checks for these guys you can make. I'll say that religion, nature, history, and arcana might be of good use. But make any knowledge checks you want to make, as long as you are trained in them.

For your turns like last time, since you are grouped up together, you don't have to go in the specific order on the map. Also, don't forget to check your rolls and fill in your damage on the tracker!
    Last edited by Irish Musician; 2012-07-26 at 11:10 PM.
    My Extended Signature, Check it out!

DMing:

Amazing Irish Avatar by Savannah

My own 5e Bard Subclass
    Made by the awesome Wartex1!

LGBTA+ Ally