http://sheetgen.dalines.net/sheet/19614?message=true

As a child, Grim was one sick puppy. He was the sort of kid who would torture insects and other animals. His dad was a chronic alcoholic and abusive to both him and his mother. Grim grew up strong and dangerous though. One day he snapped and killed his father mercilessly. As luck would have it he got away surprisingly. He was truly changed that day.

With his new found blood lust he began working as a hitman when he was around 22. He became extremely capable at destroying evidence and was extremely good at "personal" kills. The kinda kills you do to send a message. Eventually he made quite a name for himself and worked in many other criminal jobs. Interrogation and torture became another part of his job. Occasionally he would do bodyguard and hired goon work on slow weeks. But, his true passion remained.

Grim is 25. As a mortal he is completely hairless. He waxes regularly and uses a straight razor to cut any forgotten hairs. He has a square jaw and dresses in loose fitting clothes to help with weapon concealment. He has severe scars on his fingers and hands. Possibly self inflicted to destroy his fingerprints. His nose is bent out of shape slightly. He is caucasian.

This is my character for VtR. Please, don't hesitate to let me know if there is a problem. I know we're starting out mortal. I can ignore the vampire parts of my character.