1. - Top - End - #196
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Reincarnation Wars - IC *Still Recruiting*

Dampening systems online. I've added an adaption mechanism to the framework: we should be able to counter out any sonic effect within a quarter-millisecond of its initiation by causing a destructive wave pattern within the shield. reports Yuki.
    Good. Now that we won't have to worry about that noise in the future, let's get to work. There's plenty of enemies left, who wants a go?
    Eva laughed, pulling a gothic-styled control-set unlike any Rob had ever seen from the air in front of her. I haven't had a good chance to let loose in a while...

Rob turns towards what is left of the army of fiends. He leaps into the air, soaring beneath a cloak of darkness until he reaches a point just above Alexander. Perfect for the desired dramatic effect. He flings his arms out in front of him, incanting in a voice that is not his: "Lic Lac Lilac! Centum Sagitas Magicas Glacias!" One hundred arrows of sharp, freezing ice the size of basketballs fly forwards from his outstretched hands, each seeking out a target among the horde.
    Last edited by Sen isSaqqara; 2012-07-27 at 12:06 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3SecondCultist View Post
    Yeah, DreamingMage honestly thinks he is a god. Over the years, I've found it best just to go with it.
    Spoiler: Things I Once Was But No Longer Entirely Am
    Show

Previous Usernames: DreamingMage, Zeno Desaqqara
    Credit to araveugnitsuga.
    Credit to DarkCorax.
    Credit to me.
    Credit to me.