Quote Originally Posted by Calemyr View Post
Karliah lacks the bulk of the Duelist Armor, and I felt that the additional armor and heavier shoulders really added some practicality and style to the whole thing. Still, it works quite well.
The armors as such is not something I care about changing, unless someone has made a mod that finally changes the higher tier armors into something that doesn't look laughable (as I have repeatedly stated I REFUSE to wear Daedric or Dragon bone / skin armors since they look beyond hideous. If I do light armor I do Leather as long as I can since that is the single best looking armor in the game, and if I do heavy I do steel plate armor all the way (maybe Ebony)).

I think I have to bite the bullet and change difficulty to Normal again. I tried to balance having two followers with turning it up to Expert, but after dumping one follower my 11 level summoner just isn't fit for that. I got PWNED on my way to Darklight Tower by common forest enemies (there is one road on the way where the game saw fit to have an assassin, two wolves and one frost bite spider coming at me from three different directions, and my follower and my ice elemental thing couldn't kill one quick enough to help me with the other two.

Anyway, I now have Illia, and will clean out the tower properly on the way down (on the way up we only attacked people that were in the way).