Harry

He scoffs at her, the fire slightly flickering as his soul devours the fiendfyre whole, swallowing it in the endless flames of his magic. "Really, Berserker? My hate will kill me?"

He laughs, long and hard. And looks at her with a new light, a wide grin on his face.

"I killed Voldemort. And when I did, I looked at his face - because I wanted to let him know that I won. And do you know what I saw? Not fear, not pain, and not sorrow. He felt ashamed. Ashamed that he lost to me, who was weak, when he was strong. And then I found out the truth."

His wand twirls in his hand absentmindedly, the charred runes faintly pulsating a blood red.

"Every hero needs a villain. I was bored. So bored. There is nothing to do when you are the ultimate victor - who would challenge the boy who had slain the most powerful Dark Wizard of the age? Nobody. I was bored, and alone, and frustrated. I only had one thing left - Voldemort's Shame. His final gift; or his final curse, if you will. I had to prove to him that I was his equal, that I was what he marked me with, Berserker."

The fire in his eyes finally blooms and dies, a cataclysmic explosion of destructive power taking place inside of his vision, but merely showing itself to the outside world as a cascading film of holy light and hellfire, until it died, and only Killing Curse green looks back at her.

"And what better way to do so than to master the Flames of Disaster themselves? You yourself must know that even though the Knights watch them oh-so carefully, the Flames are fickle, and will allow control to those who seek it. And I will control the Flames, if only to let Voldemort rest in damn peace."

Shiki

Shiki scoffs at Lelouch, but shrugs. "Very well. As long as you swear to never attempt to inflict yourself upon my mind like that again."

His eyes stare deeply into Lelouch, and he slightly adjust his glasses with a wicked grin. "Remember this well, Zero. These eyes of mine do an awful lot more then just see."