Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Ssh...ssh..don't cry Lochbed..its...its okay...."
With his free hoof he gently touched her cheek and lightly kissed her muzzle. He didn't like seeing a crying filly, it made him sad, consoling his filly was more important to him than his own worries and frets. "Its...fine...we'll figure this out, okay?"
A touch and a peck halted none of the fae's fretting. "But.. but...but your hoof is stuck. Noo ye willnae loch me anymair an' 'at will break th' pact an' 'en bad things will happen an' Ah will be sad an' ye micht be turned intae a wee beastie. mebbe a duck."

[How does he look exactly again, like colors wise? I don't think that was mentioned earlier]

"Another fae? I take it this is a regular thing for you?"
She laid her head back down. She figured she would have to ask Lochbed more about this Heavy Ale fellow. "Tomorrow afternoon sounds like it could be fine, given that the hour and place will also be provided."
The light tan stallion of muscular build and bright red locks and freckles, something like Twist's big brother, chuckled. "Well Ah am a warlock. Broke a pact and they decided not to eat me. How is The Tiny Cup Cafe at one sound?" The middle sentence was said quickly.