1. - Top - End - #197
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Reincarnation Wars - IC *Still Recruiting*

As Rob flies towards him, Alexander finds himself bracing for an attack. It does not come, however, and the mage passes right by. He simply chuckles softly.
    It would appear as though he holds a grudge. How petulant. I suppose it doesn't matter, though. Getting into yet another contest would be dull. Best to just let him be. Dropping back down to the floor, Alexander notes the presence of several other Personae. The first seemed to have jumped right into the combat, without asking any questions. Did he even know why he fought? The second held back, however. She didn't seem to be wearing any armor or carry any weapons. He cannot help but find this all strange. There seemed to be new Personae every other minute. How 'rare' was this phenomenon, anyhow? With the battle all but over (the Fiends really seemed to dislike being stabbed by dozens of floating ice weapons), he approaches the second Persona.
    "Good day. I am Alexander. I am another Persona, the term coined by the Lady for gestalt entities such as ourselves. May I inquire as to how you came here?"
    Last edited by 3SecondCultist; 2012-07-27 at 07:52 AM.
    Spoiler: Stuff I'm Working On
    Show
    Small Justice

An ongoing web serial about politics, vengeance, and miniature lizards. Go check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno Desaqqara View Post
    You divine bastard.

"Life is to be lived, not controlled; and humanity is won by continuing to play in the face of certain defeat."