1. - Top - End - #198
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Reincarnation Wars - IC *Still Recruiting*

Who in the -
    Don't worry about it, pup. Sometimes it's best to just tag along for the ride.
    Well isn't that interesting.
    Victor's voice had joined the chorus.
    This 'Alexander' is the source of several electro-magnetic disturbances. At a guess, I would say his powers involve some sort of magnetism or telekinesis.
    I've tried to breach mental barriers, to no effect. Whoever he is, he wields potent psychic power as well. We should be wary here.
    The block seems to prevent my Empathy powers from working either. I can't get a read on his emotions.
    Enough! I don't understand why this man, or any of the others gathered here, would turn against us. As far as I can tell, our mandate is saving existence. So we've all got a pretty common goal.
    Sam's frustration with her Incarnations remains below the surface, but in order to quell them, she smiles at Conor and Alexander.
    "Hello. It's a... pleasure to meet you. I'm Sam, and along for the ride are the spirits of Boba Fett, Professor Charles Xavier, Fey, Victor Mancha and Elspeth Tirel. The Lady of Pain asked me to come here, but I can see that you all started without me. Are you guys having fun?"
    Last edited by TheAntiplanar; 2012-07-27 at 09:30 PM.

Winner of the MtG card design contest 'Winner is the Judge', Week 5!