"Note to self, chakra and magic do not mix well..." Morcleon*sighed. He was now buried under several tons of stone and rubble, with no clearly visible way out. It was tight enough that it was impossible to reach the portable timeslip in his jacket, and his hands were separate, making it impossible to form hand seals.

"Well, this is a fine mess we're in. Anyone have any ideas on a way out?"

Silence reigned in his mind for a significant time before Sasuke rose his voice hopefully.

"We could try to force Susanoo out. Its power, even in the incomplete form, should be enough to break through."

"Wonderful. Let's try it."

His eyes squinted open, and a channel of chakra came to his mangekyo sharingan. Forcing his eyes open, Morcleon gave a cry of power, and for this effort, a hazy violet skeleton began to coalesce around *him.

On the surface, all was still. The breeze rose up and blew a swirl of gritty dust over the stones. And then, a chakra-infused skeletal arm ripped from the center of the destruction. Another soon followed, and then a head and ribcage. And in the center, Morcleon stood, panting and bloody, but sporting a wide grin.

"Susanoo: activated."

His smile faded a little when he saw no one around. The pit fiends were dead, and the rest of the Personae had already gone on ahead. He shut down the skeleton armor and crossed his arms.

"Great. They probably all think I'm dead. Hey, John Taylor, you think you could punch a timeslip connection to where the rest of the Personae are?"

"Of course. The Lady may have prohibited travel to and from Sigil, but the roads within Sigil should still be open."

Morcleon reached into his coat and pulled out a finely made gold pocket watch. Snapping it open, he focused on his companions. A second passed. The face of the clock darkened and expanded, covering him in one fell swoop.

He found himself in darkness, floating. No gravity, no light. A path opened in front of him, and he walked forth on it, seeing the frozen view of a bloodstained chamber, demons, and the rest of the Personae. But on his sixth step along this road, he was forced violently into his mindscape.

A bright flash of light, and Morcleon was dropped unceremoniously onto the bridge of an Imperial Star Destroyer. He looked around, and chuckled. Typical, this was his mindscape. Behind him stood his four reincarnations: Uchiha Sasuke, John Taylor, Thrawn, and Karan Sjet. And in front of him, was a tall, beautiful woman with electric blue hair.

"Welcome to my mind. Now would you please tell me who the hell you are?"

The lady before him sniffed disdainfully, and raised an eyebrow. "I am Superior Saturday, formerly the ruler of the Upper House. Cast into Nothing by that infernal Piper, this was a second chance granted to me. To aid the travels and trepidations of my most recent reincarnation."

A grin slowly formed on Morcleon's face. He stepped forth, hand outstretched. "Welcome to the team. It's nice to have some more firepower around here. We're going up against a higher dimension entity, so we'll need all the help we can get."

"You seem... acceptable, for a future self of mine." She took the proffered hand, and a golden nimbus of light surrounded the two figures. Morcleon breathed in deeply, feeling the sorcerous power of the House flow through him. Saturday continues. "They said that you should receive my complete sorcery and the physical benefits of being a Denizen within a day or so. The Sixth Key will be waiting for you back in this... timeslip of yours."

"Wonderful," Morcleon nodded. "Now let's go make our dramatic entrance."

A brief burst of concentration was all that was needed to dispel his mindscape and return to the physical world. His hand snapped up, capturing a long quill pen, made from a shiny green peacock feather.

The imperious voice of Saturday sounded in his head, resonating with the familiarity of command. "This is the Sixth Key. I can see you know of its abilities well. Follow my instructions, and I shall teach you your first spell."

Morcleon nodded, and walked toward the exit of the timeslip, still showing the frozen image of a battle nearly complete. His hand, with the pen of the Sixth Key still in his grasp, began writing. Magic flowed forth as glowing green script, and former words that pained mortal eyes. The text grew ever more complex, until it resembled a wall of crawling letters.

Armed with this spell near completion, Morcleon stepped out of the portable timeslip, arriving on the ceiling of the bloodstained chamber. He looked up (down), and grinned. Nearly a score of demons were arrayed below, a perfect test subject for his newfound power.

"Tell me, Saturday. What exactly does this spell do?"

"This one is a basic destruction spell. It uses a thin stream of focused Nothing wrapped in sorcerous energy to burrow through and destroy your targets. Often suddenly and violently and all over the place. We call it, somewhat ironically, stealthblade."

With a flourish and an exclamation point, Morcleon finished the spell. Speaking a single Word that seemed to hang on the air, he pointed up (down) at the remnants of the demon horde. The stealthblade uncurled into a single line of crackling green, and shot toward its targets with an ominous rustle.