Wayfarer's Point, The Market
25th of Amber's Fall, 10:30
(The Rescue of Arukumedez)

Coming to the temple eases Drallic as he walks through it's garden. The minotaur does not usually come here during work days unless it is to make a delivery. The temple feels like such a contrast from the chaotic world Drallic lives in. It's a more calming place than anywhere else the minotaur has been. Though he prefers the chaos of the rest of Wayfarer's Point, Drallic knows a few folks who fit right in with the temple.

...From what he is seeing right now, Myst probably isn't one those people.

It takes Drallic a moment to register what he is seeing. Myst is conversing with inanimate objects. They are gargoyles but it still isn't exactly one you can expect to talk to. "Hey, Mysty!" Drallic calls out to Myst as he comes within earshot distance. Once up next to her, Drallic bends down and lowers his voice to try and be gentle to Myst. "I may have found a lead on Arukumedez. I've heard someone at the docks has been askin' around about valuable artifacts and treasures. I'd say the owl has gotta be there." He avoids mentioning about how gargoyles are inanimate objects to avoid discouraging Myst. He tries to lighten Myst's mood though his jovial nature. "Now c'mon Mysty. I betcha Rayle has already arrived there and found Arukumedez. Then once we meet up with her we'll all reunite at the Inn with the owl and celebrate for the day!"

Spoiler
Show
Drallic will head to the Docks with Myst when/if she agrees to come along.

May I make a Comfort roll? (1d10)[8]