View Single Post

Thread: My Little Pony L: The L is for Love!

1. - Top - End - #30
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony L: The L is for Love!

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Oh, no. One of the upsides to Boffenspark's work is...

I hope you appreciate this foul taste in my mouth professor

Is that he exceeds the power specs on EVERYTHING. tell me, how could true seeing of the non-divine variety see through a physical rearrangement of form? That's like seeing your young self when viewing the old you. That's stupid.

Even moreso, how could it see through what is fictionally a reincarnation? No, Silent Night. What we see is a distinctly animate, rotting corpse filled with pus of the souls, and a seething emptiness playing at mattering in the grand scheme on the strings of some would be divinity.

Boffie here may have gone overboard but that can be sorted out. But you? You're just the villain of the week.
    Should have taken me up on my offer...
    .....Ow. Think I actualy felt physical pain at that last one. I must admit, you do bring up some interesting ideas, most of which are crafted to hurt my will to exist on the plane of the living.

While I will refrain from possibly embaressing myself on matters related to arcane magic (But I will state that there are plenty of spells functionaly the same in use that does not, in fact, require the divine, but uses varying creatures from other plane's or even certent members of the more betenticaled Powers That Be.), I can say for certent that if you look at any undead creature you might see the same thing. Take a glance at a mummy and see if it's god still pay's attention. Oh, yes, they do.

Or perhapes look at any of the local Lich population and see that they are, in fact, deep down, exactly how they appear to the outside world. Dry, aged, and so vain as too merge there soul and there body as if they wished to pretend to be a member of the Lights Apon The High. Simple materialism. I have the decency to admit when the jig is up and find a new home. But they eagerly cling to there mortal shells like a child and there blanket, occasionaly finding new things to stich on it. The Bleakbane is simply a creature subservent to a higher power who has nice toys to play with.

To put it mildly, I would say that if what you see is correct, than it's hardly noteworthy compared to what other's around you are in reality. Also, I prefer to call the substance inside my rotten form as "essance of the mind". Pus is a substance that I would only use in discribing what make's up Boffensparks frontal lobe.
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2012-07-28 at 10:15 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show