1. - Top - End - #847
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] AMEN XLIV: Beware Falling Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by The Alexandrian View Post
    [Ilphy's Office]

"So Gordon tries his hand at converting some ships of the Empire into swiss cheese submarines. Empire retaliates. I warp in and cover Gordon while he withdraws through a portal I conjure up. And that was that."

The Hatter expounds, gradually reclining in his chair.

"They probably survived to this day. Probably. At least one or two of them. They're occupation is risky, but I don't think their life expectancy is that short!"
    Hmm... well that at least, would be fairly easy to confirm if she decided to bother. Bug Magtok about it perhaps.

"You mentioned working for a research institute back home. What did you do for them?"

Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky Weasel View Post
    Ilpholin's Office - Phineas

Phineas nods, his good humor returning. And his grin.
    "Well, I'll go report back to her then. Are there any days that would particularly convenient for you? The Lady has a rather open schedule, and so-ghack!" His attempt to be flippant is cut off abruptly as he bends over, choking. A spasm goes through his body, and he falls backwards, taking his chair to the floor with him. He twitches around, almost like he's having an epileptic fit. Somewhat incongruous and disturbing, especially since he keeps freezing to the floor and breaking away with loud crunching noises.

He then stiffens up completely, limbs and spine going straight, before rising up off the floor and turning upright. He floats a few inches off the ground, staring blankly ahead, a cold wind blowing out from him. Then, a white light flood the room, and a figure dressed all in white steps out from Phineas, effortlessly gliding through him like a ghost.

It is a woman, with skin and hair pale as snow, dressed in a white gown. She wears no jewelry or adornments, and it almost hurts the eyes to look at her. Her otherwise flawless beauty is marred by white, blind eyes with no pupil or iris. She hovers a few inches off the ground, just as Phineas does, and her feet are bare. Intense cold radiates from the Lady, and a fine mist begins to envelope the room.

Phineas collapses to the ground, gasping for breath and coughing. The Wraig Golau looks down at him dispassionately. Not an ounce of emotion can be detected in its voice.
    "Silly little one, trying to decide things for me? Hush now." Phineas stops coughing instantly, face turning blue from the effort. Ignoring him, the Lady turns towards Ilpholin.

"Ilpholin, I presume? It's a pleasure to meet you. I hope my pet hasn't given you any trouble." She suddenly smiles warmly, the picture of helpfulness.
    Ilpholin tsks as Phineas has a seizure on her floor, creating icebergs and snow angels in the process.
    "Human. Riiiiiiight."

And then the Wraig Golau!
    "No, no trouble. And yes I am. So you're the Wraig Golau. Or do you prefer being called the Pale Lady?" Best to get such details out of the way now.

[Meeting Room]

Ilpholin has cleaned the area and had a few native drow drinks and snacks set aside on the catering table to make things slightly more homely for her half-brother.
    Last edited by Reinholdt; 2012-07-29 at 12:28 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.