Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbane View Post
Waterstrider's Hut

The Welfen takes a deep breath as he burrows his muzzle into his wife's neck before he sighs happily at her scent. "Just a little more and we'll head back." He promises quietly.
[Waterstrider's Hut]

Renetta nods and gets comfortable. She holds each of his hands in her own and closes her eyes. Hopefully Waterstrider is attentive, because Renetta might just drift off. The days been as tiring as it has been exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
[Wedding]

Mhm. But Renetta is really really happy with her, Brinika says. And everyone else here loves her too.
[Wedding]

"That's good to hear." Lydia replies. She's glad that Renetta will at least be around people that will care for her, because she knows she can't any more.

It's a shame Lydia doesn't provide the best conversation for a child. At least Flamecrest is being as adorable as ever.

Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
Lakeshore >> Main Cabin

"Let's go there and get you several sets of clothes then. Then you can change your clothes when they get dirty or wet. My name is Vasi. What's yours?"
Vasi asks.

Woods

"I'll give you some gold, Koro, but you need to listen to me first. Can you do that?" Darcy asks.
[Main Cabin]

"My name's Salix. Nice to meetcha, Vasi." When they enter the cabin, the last thing she thinks about is that she's dripping water all over the floor. She'll just lead Vasi right to the clothes box if there are no protests.

[Woods]

Bear noises! The beargon tries to nudge where the gold is. Considering his bulk, Darcy may be in danger of being knocked over. It's questionable whether or not he understands.