View Single Post

Thread: Hello and Welcome New Members, Thread 10

1. - Top - End - #48
    Bugbear in the Playground

MonkGuy

Default Re: Hello and Welcome New Members, Thread 10

Hello Giants In The Playground,

I've been reading OotS since mid-2006. I'd like to think it was what implanted the need to step into new worlds. What really got me into it, that's another story. Suffice to say, I've never looked back. Video games are just a place holder 'til the glorious weekends come.

I read a lot of comics (Atomic Robo, the 2011 Rocketeer Adventures, various Dark Horse, Marvel and DC works). Also a lot of fantasy and science fiction (Robert E. Howard and David Eddings for the former, Black Library and various writers for the latter) and webcomics. I prefer to watch Firefly, anything from the DC and Marvel Animated Universes, some anime, a movie every now and again, whatever hits the spot. I play a lot of board games (Fantasy Flight Games are a favorite) and maintain armies for Mage Knight, Warhammer 40000, Warmachine, Dust: Tactics and Monsterpocalypse, though only the first and last are painted properly, to my annoyance.

And of course, I roleplay. With dice or freeform and whenever I can. It's why I came here in the first place. The internet says great things but sometimes the internet underestimates. Whatever comes my way here, I figure I won't regret it.

I look forward to it. All of it.
    Last edited by 18th Avenger; 2012-07-30 at 05:11 AM.
    I wish I could say something classy and inspirational, but that just wouldn't be our style. Pain heals, chicks dig scars, glory lasts forever. It's been an honor sharing the field of battle with you.
    - Shane "Footsteps" Falco

I like my action the way I like my juice; Pulpy!