Quote Originally Posted by Maxtronaut View Post
Umm... did you ever take a look at mine? If you don't want to, then that's alright, but hey, it's a fic nonetheless.
*checsk link* 22 chapters, eh? Well, I do like steampunk, and I would be interested in seeing how you used Charger. I'll put it on my list.

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
That sounds similar to how my wife views the show. She's watched about a dozen episodes and thinks it can be cute, but she sees no fuss about the show nor does she bother with exploring fan works. The one thing she seems to kinda get into is the Hub channel promo song for "Equestian Girls".
Instant earworm to her.
And there's nothing really wrong with that, I just personally feel that the community aspect is a big part of being a brony. Maybe I'll show her Equestria Girls then, and perhaps explain a few fandom memes like Derpy and human-obssessed Lyra.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
I was after the Meta-Answer, not the answer though.
I think it was simply that Charger was a character made by Thanqol who Maxtronaut then got permission to write into his story. The two characters have their own timelines/storylines etc. I don't know much more than that since I haven't read the fanfic yet.

Quote Originally Posted by SlyGuyMcFly View Post
Totally seconding this suggestion. It's hilarious.
I think my favourite part was when Fluttershy...
Spoiler
Show
...got scolded by the character that she was writing. That was amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
Also, yes. Pony's just don't seem to do surnames, and trying to make it work just gets weird. But then, names are difficult.
I'm a The.
Yeah, sorry. I'm sure we'll settle on a name at some point, but whatever juju the Ponyfolk use to divine an appropriate name is beyond me, I'm afraid, so like your Cutie Mark, we'll just have to wait and see.
I'm Unprecedented.
Uuuh. Mostly, sure.
Hmm, perhaps that's Ponythread's next task: name that Ponymonthid!

Hmm. Got any hobbies?