The Crusader turns to Ivaz and states, "Well that is incorrect, you do not possess unlimited freedom, for society is built upon laws that limit certain freedoms in exchange for social stability and the safety of the populace. For example, one cannot take that which belongs to another, theft is illegal, and those that commit it are justly punished. One is also not free to damage and or desecrate monuments and memorials, for they are for the common viewing and appreciation by the masses, dedicated to a significant event or person in that nations time. If either were legal, then there would be no authority to prevent or dissuade individuals from stealing from whomever they chose, and monuments and statues would be covered in graffiti and garbage. In that scenario mob rule occurs and there would be much chaos. That is not justice I can assure you, and it is good that we avoid it with our societal rules." Then, though his face is obscured by a helmet, Ivaz can feel a sharp glare coming from him as he says in a calm but somewhat hostile tone, "You are a friend to justice, correct?"

Then turning his attention back to the flumph, he retorts in a calm and friendly tone as one taking part in a spirited debate amongst peers, "You make a strong point, many are able to control their alcoholic intake and remain upstanding citizens. However, there are also many who in their drunken stupor, violently thrash their spouses and children, many who in a drunken state inadvertently harm others in their period of dull mindedness, often taking lives whilst commanding a vehicle or beast of burden of some sort. There are many who use alcohol to perform acts of sexual immorality, taking advantage of others when their senses are stupified, others spend too much of their mone upon alcohol, drinking themselves to death and wasting their income which could be spent for better purposes such as family. Thus, because of these that use drink towards ill ends, is it not best that we encourage them to quit such a habit before anything ill happens. And worry not, I am ready to endure any hardship I can endure whilst following a righteous path."