View Single Post

Thread: [Nexus] GLoG 82: So Many Babies!

1. - Top - End - #1119
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] GLoG 82: So Many Babies!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post
    [Infirmary]

Quinn bites her lip. Frowns. Then looks up into Toby's eyes with a serious expression.
    "If I have to resurrect you again, I'll kill you myself," she promises. It's her way of telling him to be careful!

Jamie has mercy on Hadrian and doesn't knock down his towers. She does, however, appear to be constructing seige engines...
    Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    [Infirmary]

Brinika slips inside to meet Jamie and Hadrian. She walks over quietly to where the two are playing.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post
    [Infirmary]

Jamie looks up and grins, waving cheerfully to Brinika and turning her attention away from the construction of a ballista. "Hey!"

((Reposting the above for FF))

====

Rowan Cabin

Quote Originally Posted by Slii Arhem View Post

"I don't have any reason to doubt it. There have been a few snarls before with things not working out quite the way he thought they would, but only he would ever know they turned out sideways. Besides-"

"Nexus time is ridiculously flexible. I couldn't break it if I wanted to. Hold it down and steal its lunch money? Certainly, but not break it." Waldorf finished her sentence for her, walking in through the front door with a fully grown, newly dressed Kate, fresh from a few days from now and cured of the lingering effects of that fairy spell.

"Patty, meet Waldorf. Waldorf, Patty." Julie introduces him with a private roll of her eyes to Patty. His antics are well documented among the family.
    Patty smirks slightly at Julie's expression, before turning to StatlerWaldorf and offering her hand "A pleasure to meet you, Mr. I Beat Up Time For Its Lunch Money," she declares with a giggle.

===

[Woods]

Meanwhile, Jamie speeds up to walk next to Jasmine.
    "If you...well, if there's anything you need help with, I'll help, alright?"
    Last edited by The Bushranger; 2012-08-01 at 10:31 AM.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items