Missy's Place 1.0

About an hour into the film, Magtok sighs again, pulling his eyes away from his left wrist. Seems he's been updated on the goings-on down at the MagCave again.

"Missy, I need a favor. A month or so from now, exactly four human supremacists are going to act up. They'll have all been reported as missing or dead previously, around this date and time. Decapitated, I think? I don't know the details yet. Anyways, they'll come back and make a decent effort of looking like they want to hurt people, but it'll all be an act, a well-staged and frightening lie."

Magtok focuses intently on the movie and away from Missy, knowing she's going to ask questions, and with no clue whatsoever how he's going to deal with them.

"I need the four MagClones, because that's what these people will be when they return, dead. Shot dead, arrested and then executed, forced to shoot themselves dead, it doesn't matter. Everyone has to believe those four were resurrected or something, that they were exactly who they appeared to be, and the only way for that to happen is if they die like filthy terrorists."