1. - Top - End - #144
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Elexxion Industries Transhuman Clinic

Quote Originally Posted by Murkus View Post
    Iaito patches Alia through to... hm. The Chief of Security would normally handle such a request, but he's quite busy. So, for such an uncertain career path, this leaves Naitiri. She approaches from the front entrance, having just completed some business there, and smiles at the two young ladies. "And this must be... our newest applicant. It's nice to meet you. I'm Naitiri, the head of this clinic." This is typically the point when one says their name back. At least, that's what Nait's expecting.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, as well, Naitiri. And yes, I am your newest applicant, unless someone else is trying to join as we speak,"
    Alia says, returning Nait's smile, and offering a hand, presumably to shake. "You can call me Wolf.

Please don't be offended, but I haven't given my actual name to anyone except the head of my old team in two years, for personal reasons, and I'd prefer to not do so unless absolutely necessary."

Edit:

Whoops. It would appear that I missed a post... In that case, Alia will simply wait to see Naitiri's reaction to Vesa's statements.
    Last edited by Lady Serpentine; 2012-08-03 at 02:34 AM.