1. - Top - End - #964
    Barbarian in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: World of Warcraft XIII: Even Aspects Get Nerfed

Quote Originally Posted by Karoht View Post
    Also, thank you for being a fan of Illidan AND acknowledging that he was a jerk. For some reason everyone thinks he was this amazing good guy who just did some bad things for the sake of his people, rather than being a selfish jerkwad (which he was).
    Oh I love Illidan, he was the sole reason why I could play the Night elves in WC3. He was a fantastic character who had his strengths and his weaknesses.

Since I am thinking about WC3...

Sylvanas Windrunner. I did NOT like her in WC3, her personality was...annoying. Its been a while (like 5+ years) since I played WC3 (which I should change) I just thought of her as a snooty rich person that didn't quite deserve her role in the Night Elf military.

But when Arthas killed her and raised her from the dead and put her through a lot for anyone and she learned all about the dark side of life and she grew up because of it. She has no illusions of what life is and pulls no punches. She is one of those characters that I grew to love in WoW, I guess thats why I don't want her to die.

Edit: If this helps, Sarah Kerrigan has always been one of my favorite SC characters
    Last edited by Dublock; 2012-08-03 at 12:45 PM.
    Boo!

Steam ID: Dublock

Battle tag: Dublock 1-7-2-5

Feel free to add me but say GitP :)