1. - Top - End - #147
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Elexxion Industries Transhuman Clinic

Quote Originally Posted by Beans View Post
    [Lobby]
    This is my teammate Red Wolf.
    She is experienced in ops coordination and close-quarters combat with blade weapons mounted on her suit's arms as well as the use of handguns.

Vesa, maybe you should a) learn to let other people talk for themselves and b) realize that's not actually her name and c) go back to when you barely talked.
    She doesn't for a moment consider that not only might Naitiri want to know "Red Wolf" by real name, she might not get that the two young women are on a not-name basis.
    "It sounds like she's very experienced," Naitiri says, glancing between the two women. She puts forth an amused, if perplexed, smile. "Is Red Wolf your... name?"

((Also, C'nor, since your PMs are full:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I'd still be interested in the Outside/Village plot if you'll have me. Though I'd rather play something different - Bellan Vraal, a sort of knight-errant, and several of his comrades who would volunteer to help the defenseless villagers.

They're huge, alien beings with a preference for melee combat. A couple of them would have access to the Wheel Wells, pun intended, pools of mystical energy that are formed from their race's collective will. Each one is very powerful and well protected, but I consider all except Bellan to be impermanent (and expendable) characters. They can be killed off for the purposes of PLAWT or DRAMA should the scene require.

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    Andy will go and throw face tools or such which are only for show to the ground.

"After all I don't need a show here. I need..."

He Lists up a List of tools mostly for electronic. Non of the tools is to expensive or Andy called for the best material for it.

"Well thats what I would need and..."

He starts telling her a mix of many different ingrediants most cemical things. And they are a bit more expensive than the tools.

"That should do it."

Then he heads for the drink looking what it might be.
    Andy's assistant takes down his requests dutifully, making no complaint whatsoever about the cost. That Priority stamp on Andy's file wasn't just for show. A look of horror passes over the assistant's face when Emeral starts tossing things, though. "Mr. Emeral, the display is expensive!"

*CRASH*

"That's very fragi--"

*BANG*

"Doctor, please!"

*KLONK*

The assistant hurries about on her anti-grav legs, scooping up displays and tools alike, catching some before Andy can toss them away. Before long she's laden up to the chin with rejected equipment, cheeks flushed red from the effort of running about.

She watches Andy with wide eyes, a little out of breath, as he approaches the prepared drink. It's a frothy purple concoction, still swirling in the glass. "Th-that's a nutrient drink. For focus, sir."

The security personnel are snickering in the corner at the whole affair. The tall, robotic one nudges the other with her elbow when Miss Assistant almost drops her things.

((Also, Zefir, I posted for Inside with Cornelia. Finally got around to the Deus Mechanicus scene.))
    Last edited by Murkus; 2012-08-04 at 04:33 PM.
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters