1. - Top - End - #965
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: World of Warcraft XIII: Even Aspects Get Nerfed

Quote Originally Posted by Dublock View Post
    Continuation of the spoilered convo:

Spoiler
    Show

I really don't want Thrall back as warchief partly because I would have to stay away from Gen. Discussion for days lol and partly because as Karoht said, he has a lot on his plate. I am glad to know that he may not be back as a the warchief.

Also you do have a point in not worrying about who is going to be the new leader of the Horde until we get to the point of removing Garrosh from the position. I find it interesting that they did not say kill. This could make an impact on the actual raid, simliar to HM Reg. We face Garrosh, and then the last phase only in HM would be some form of the Sha. That can help remove some of the "casual" QQ that is common.

About the bosses, I kinda like the fact that we don't have any major Lore villains so far in MoP. Its a new world with its own set of problems and soon a whole new set of problems with us in it :p.

Granted, you can only pull the whole untouched place card once maby twice so they need to go back to people who we need to have some kind of inkling of like the ones Ivellius listed.

Although as much as people would like to kill her, I don't think Sylvanas is going to ever be a boss. The only real prove is my gut feeling, but she could have been dead...3 times over? If the Horde doesn't care enough to eliminate her for raising the Forsaken then I don't think she is going to push the envelope.
    I think they've outright stated that WoW is going through an era in which all the old villians are defeated so they have to create new ones.

So yes, we have mostly run out of villians, thats part of the point of this, is NEW story line.

-----------------

P.S. Karoht

Not sure how accurate it is (im assuming its based on lore presented in game) but if you read charefully the information on the emporer who created the Mists, it would seem the Big bad Sha (the "Sha of Anger",ect...I.E. the raid bosses)....well the way its written it seems like there is actually only those few Sha. All (possibly blindly and recklessly) created by ONE SINGLE PERSON. That big world raid boss? yea , thats ONE TYPE of negative energy from the pandaren emporer created long ago. And these smaller ones are like pieces of it, growing off our own anger, hate and dispair.

What i personally think is going to happen (whether its final boss or not) is that if a fairly trainquil well meaning Emporer can create a giant raid boss of doom....well....Imagine what Garrosh and Varian could create.
    Last edited by Cerlis; 2012-08-04 at 12:40 AM.
    Part of the "Raise Nale and Let Him Serve Life in Prison" fan-club

"The only reason why people didn't like Durkon before was because he is the only member of the group that doesn't commit evil, like hurting others, or breaking the rules for giggles. I.E.' He's not cool'"