Quote Originally Posted by Murkus View Post
"It sounds like she's very experienced," Naitiri says, glancing between the two women. She puts forth an amused, if perplexed, smile. "Is Red Wolf your... name?"

((Also, C'nor, since your PMs are full:
Spoiler
Show
I'd still be interested in the Outside/Village plot if you'll have me. Though I'd rather play something different - Bellan Vraal, a sort of knight-errant, and several of his comrades who would volunteer to help the defenseless villagers.

They're huge, alien beings with a preference for melee combat. A couple of them would have access to the Wheel Wells, pun intended, pools of mystical energy that are formed from their race's collective will. Each one is very powerful and well protected, but I consider all except Bellan to be impermanent (and expendable) characters. They can be killed off for the purposes of PLAWT or DRAMA should the scene require.
Spoiler
Show

((They're similar to Teq in his normal form but with more armor and (visible, at least) weaponry, right? They should fit in fine, so feel free to toss them at it.))

Alia shakes her head, returning the smile, apparently not minding Vesa having spoken for her. It's not something she's used to, admittedly, but it's certainly better than her friend not giving more than monosyllables even when spoken to, and it's not like Iru doesn't know her capabilities as well as she does.

The expression fades, replaced by mild confusion, when Naitiri asks if that's her name, though. She's gotten so used to just going by her callsign - and having no-one question it, since the only people she was interacting with were her teammates and Ms. Harker - that she wasn't expecting it to even be commented on.

"My name? You mean, as in the one I was given by my parents?"
, Alia asks, a brief flicker of something unpleasant crossing her face when she mentions her parents. "Red Wolf was my callsign, when Iru and I were working together; I haven't given my name to anyone in two years."