DM

Behind the fatman, hidden in the copse of trees, stands a tall woman. She bears a black skin-tight outfit that blends into the shadows between trees. A black-and-gray plate-lined battle vest protects her buxom chest from blades and fists. Her thin hands and arms are covered by bone-white wrist guards, and matching shin guards jut up from her boots. Her legs would make most supermodels envious. Hers is a body made for love, almost a living work of art, but the muscle tone under her uniform belies her true nature as a fighter. A pair of long chains dangle from her waist, and each one bears a single silver bell on it. You don't remember hearing a bell making any noise, so it's not a hard leap to assume the woman is a ninja.

Long purple hair cascades down her shoulders with the tips just narrowly brushing her thighs. She's looking at the cave entrance, but you can't see her eyes or face as they're obscured under a bone-white snake-like ANBU mask. A symbol, a fan half-red on top and half-white on the bottom with a break separating the two halves, dominates the forehead of the mask. She doesn't bear any clan headband or symbol, but you get the feeling that she's dangerous and probably unfriendly. You can't quite put your finger on why, but your nascent combat instincts tell you that she's on the edge of violence.

The woman leans against the trunk of an aging red maple. A somber aura permeates her appearance, but she doesn't seem to be paying any attention to your group. That is, until Yousuke speaks. She turns to face the group, and her aura of violence disappears. A gullible ninja would say she dropped her guard, but a smart ninja would hedge his bets that she simply hid her killing intent carefully. She unfolds both arms and begins moving toward the group at a slow stroll. The ninja is clearly in no hurry to reach you, and certainly doesn't respond to Yousuke's question.

The fatman wheels around, his entire body jiggling like so much jello packed together in a human form, to see who Yousuke was talking to. He becomes deathly pale at the woman's appearance, falls on his ass, then begins to crawl toward the group in a desperate scramble to flee. His confidence earlier is completely shattered in the presence of this new threat. "H-help me! I-it's her, their leader! She'll kill me, please help! I'll do anything, give you anything, please!" The fatman begs and pleads for his life in the tone of a truly desperate man. As the kunoichi gets closer and closer, the man's pleas become more desperate and less cohesive. After awhile, he simply covers his hands with his face and mutters about how he doesn't want to die.

The implacable glacier that is the strange kunoichi continues forward toward your team. She still hasn't spoken, but you can guess from your ex-client's reaction that she intends to kill the fatman unless you intervene.

Spoiler
Show
Description reposted for anyone who happens to be reading it.