Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
Not Eldar Quote.
Good Reason to beware those Aliens.
Okay, I'll stick with the protagonists of 40k...
Some Gue'la become excellent allies for the greater good.

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
Yes but tanks are much easier to kill which was one of their biggest weaknesses.

Speaking of things getting nerfed the Farseer is pretty much useless in comparison to Eldrad.
That part's certainly a buff.

And yeah, Eldrad's a liiittle insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
Also, mon-keighs? Don't you mean don-keighs?
Eldar are ponies, humans are donkeys?
Yeah, I can see that.

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
'Beware' does not mean 'shoot on sight', it means 'be careful'. Which is VERY good advice, given how advanced cultures on earth have interacted with less advanced cultures, and the extremely high likelihood certainty (at the moment) than any alien species we encounter is going to be more advanced technologically.
It still sounds negative.

That one was fluff based AND a joke Necrons have been known to wipe out entire systems, but Tyranids eat entire sectors at a time AND come from beyond the galaxy's edge.
And necrons are an ancient enemy of the eldar, follow living gods, and kill everything that lives. They were the mindless, impacable undead.

And then the fluff changed and now they're cool bros who ally with blood angels. Against tyranids.
They could say that tyranids recognise the usefulness of temporary alliances. Especially with the Swarmlord, it implies that level of common sense.
But no.
Because hey, *&^% tyranids, amirite? No-one plays them.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
Broken clocks, mate.
(cries)

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
I think that only works if he's trying to retire from the armed forces...
Hee, which is unlikely.

Well, s-

-I am not going to expound to you on the presense or lack of any undergarments I may or may not wear, Lix Lorn!

Dammit, I almost fell for that one.
Does it matter? I mean, it's near to impossible that I'll ever see them without my alignment slipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
Spoiler
Show

...Believe in you, Bleakbane.
Ponythid is adorable.
(hugs her)