Quote Originally Posted by Eshkigal View Post
Gerald's brow raises at the larvitar. Damn someone was rich...
"Skorupi are gone now! Safe to come out. Well, certain in one minute."
Curious, he applies fresh waters to the living before sending the mon out directly outside the cart.
You hear somebody crawling out of the wagon which distracts you from the 'mon being released.

"Hello?" the kid from earlier says, looking badly shaken up. "Gerald!" he shouts, running and grabbing you, sobbing all over your leg.

Your 'dex beeps, done scanning the Pokemon. A Pokemon forged deep underground in the mantle. A Pokemon with a hide as strong as steel. A Pokemon with a core stronger than steel.

A Roggenrola. According to your Pokedex, it's pretty bad ass.

Spoiler
Show
Roggenrola, Lazy. Sturdy. Level 16. Male.

Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict View Post
'Thanks Jessica.' Romeo leans over and helps her with her bandage, before rolling off to see if anyone else needed treatment. 'Mark, any carts yet to be checked for survivors or wounded?'
"Don't think so. Your friend went up front, he should be back soon."

"Thanks," Jessica says with a shy smile. She stands up as Artemis calls. "I- I have to help your friend."

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
Jessica, could you come over here? Her Bayleef is a bit nervous around me. While she waits for Jessica to come over, Artemis tries to send it an image of her taking care of the Bayleef and the condition she found it it. If you can understand me, I'm only trying to take care of you.
The Bayleef stops twirling the leaf as Jessica gets nearer, but it still eyes you cautiously.

"It's just nervous, that's all. Last thing it knew it was almost dead from that Drapion, then wakes up with you right here. It's scared."

The Bayleef seems to nod in agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by hustlertwo View Post
Paul pockets the suspect balls for now and goes to help load out the gear onto the remaining wagons, with Willy and Zippo remaining out and prepared in case the Steelrupi return.
Willy stands ready, almost jumping with excitement. While Zippo doesn't seem to be doing anything, every so often you feel the air around your copious ass heat up. When you turn to Zippo it's instantly gone. While it doesn't hurt, you kind of have a waterfall going back there.