Quote Originally Posted by hustlertwo View Post
Paul taps in to Zippo's mind.

Cheeky bugger. Pun intended. I suppose I need to get to know you better, little one. I am Paul, the person you are currently giving swamp-butt. What are your thoughts of the world during your whole two days or so of life?

He also approaches Mark after hearing of the cost.

I'll take a Leaf Stone, then, assuming those are on the table as well.
Mark does the trade, handing the Leaf Stone over for the cash.

You get a mental snicker from the Heatmor. It fun. Lots of stuff to do. No like bugs. Bugs are mean and nasty and hurt Zippo. Swamp butt funny. People laugh at Paul with swamp butt.

As he says this, you do notice that Psychic chick, Artemis's friend, not Empath one, the other, laughing at you.

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
"There we go." She keeps petting the Bayleef. "Without your trainer I think you're coming with me. Would survive a lot lover than if we let you run wild here." She keeps petting the Bayleef for about a minute before recalling it. Then she thinks better of it and let's it back out. "I don't know what it's like in a ball, but I have a feeling it is more enjoyable out here. Marginally." She goes to find Gerald, the Bayleef by her. "How's your Growlithe holding up after the fight?"
The Bayleef follows. Hesitantly, but it follows. It still seems wary of you.

Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict View Post
'I've only got 1400, but I could throw in a pokeball for you to cover the loss. I'm wanting one as a back-up incase we really need the extra muscle for what's coming up next. We both know those Skorupi will be back.'

Spoiler
Show
[roll0]
Spoiler
Show
Why do I even bother with CHA checks for you?

"Deal," Mark says without even pondering, tossing over the stone upon receiving the cash.

Quote Originally Posted by Eshkigal View Post
"Oh."
Aw judge, what was Arte's advice again? Not violence, not shove off...

He looks to Sparky, who's begun cooing softly and patting the kid's head.
Oh yeah...
He pats the kid's back gently.
"Sorry, kid. Didn't realize..."
He looks up as Arte approaches.
Got Wagner healed up at MC 3 before checking the other two. Think John here just lost his parents, mind checking?
The kid doesn't say anything, just sobbing into your pant leg.

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
Fine, just don't expect consoling from me. She checks what the kid is thinking about.
You see the kid and his mom in the wagon just before the Skorupi attacked. You see the horde rushing the wagon, a few people trying to fight them off it vain. A Poison Sting flying at the kid, stopped by the mom. The mom, slowly dying from poison, the kid having no choice but to watch.