[Ilpholin's Office - Karyana]

"Very well." Ilpholin says, looking at Karyana to continue. Either Karyana wanted to show the designs or show the demonstration units. Best clarify to get things moving.

Meeting Room

Huh. Hadn't seen any seven sins around, except Clarissa. She'd have to check the security feeds closer. She glances at Magtok's unusual choice of mugs briefly before replying.

"Genie I think. I'm guessing didn't pan out so well included her turning into a fish and running into your room to make it smell like fish?" Cause that's where Ilpholin found her. She'd look into that suppression thing later.

"You'd go to Lily's world using some magic machine portal thing, talk to some people, come back. Lily should have all the further specifics so you ought to ask her. I wouldn't eat lunch just before you go though." Just hazarding a guess.

"Speaking of trips, after the Matron's banquet deal, I'm going to be gone for about a week and a half tracking down some critters for AMEN. It needs a... delicate personal touch sort of thing. Anyways, you'll be in charge while I'm gone and I didn't want to spring it on you last second."