1. - Top - End - #921
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Minecraft Thread X: In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the ... SSSSSSSS

Quote Originally Posted by Saposhiente View Post
    Pfft, energy collectors are horribly inefficient. Start with a condenser making iron buckets, use redpower to automatically milk cows with them. Pump the milk buckets, which are worth 81 more EMC than an empty bucket, back into the condenser, creating new buckets over time. With four transposers going to milk cows, extract one bucket with one timer going once per 1.75 seconds, and one timer going once every 5.15 seconds, and milk cows with these buckets. Bam, what you've created makes 544 EMC/second (almost the same as a Lv 3 energy collector+relay flower) at 1/160th the cost.
    (I came up with all of this myself)
    Even if you don't want to create energy, what really grinds my gears is when people don't understand. Anyone who makes a sorting facility of any type is a fool. There are exactly three types of items: Ores, items with EMC values, and items without EMC values. Macerate all of category 1 and condense it without bothering to smelt it (which is also a waste). Everything in category 2 can be condensed and you can just use a transmutation tablet to get things back rather than keeping one of everything. Only the third category need be stored, but those aren't going to be found in the world mostly, only crafted by you, so there's no need to filter them.
    Derpchunks: There is no easy solution. You can probably get admins/moderators/people to help you with their powers tho.
    ...Sap, when did you become an evil genius?
    Last edited by Maxios; 2012-08-06 at 10:32 AM.
    Artifical intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerd View Post
    Strike me down and I'll clean the floor faster than you can imagine