Decided to try Technic again and have a nice set up going in whats left of a Village (my "house" is 3 large houses and the Smithy merged into one super structure with a new roof line and second story)
Everthing else was demolished, flattened and had a wall built around it to keep the undesirables out (had to lock the doors to keep the damm stupid natives out for a while till they all wandered off)

Large Tree Farm outsid ethe walls and i was considering automating the collection process but once i lookd into all the things needed to do that i decided that its better (and much simpler) to gather the stuff that falls down my self without a needlessly complex machine that has to be walked through the process anyway (Why i have a Creative Test world...)

Also found my first Stronghold today and Ender Portal (although this was on the Test World and there was not a lot left of the strong hold by then and the Portal was noticeable as the only thing still intact in a very large hole ~ Testing to see what a it took to destroy a Eldritch pipe and room (30 odd Nukes in the room only destroyed half of it and a left a very large hole in the world)