Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
Mutant Ascendancy:

Vermin: You gain all the benefits of the vermin type. You lose your intelligence score and you are no longer playable.

Ooze: You gain all the benefits of the ooze type. You lose your intelligence score and you are no longer playable.

Animal: You gain all the benefits of the animal type (none, truth be said). Your intelligence is reduced to 2 and you are no longer playable.
You can be an ooze with an Int score. I even remember of a PrC that had this as a capstone. Animal and Vermin are more contestable.

I didn't consider how hard it is to adapt another type. You have to find teratomorphs and new mutations. Seeing at how much you have, you are very creative if you're still able to find more yet.

Just a few ideas : the animal ascendancy would probably grant druid abilities, like wild empathy or wild shape. The vermin ascendancy may be about transforming into swarm of insects. A mutation to control small animals, vermins or undead would also be cool if there isn't yet (seeing at how much you have, this would surprise me).