View Single Post

Thread: [Nexus] Riverside IX

1. - Top - End - #908
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Riverside IX

Party! Near the Doors

William The Firebird nods at Vissia's hunch.

"Yup. The classic story of love found and lost." He says that as if everyone had already heard this story. Like McBeth. Everybody's heard that story.

He continues to tell it, briefly. "I met a nice forest girl, as buildings were crumbling around us in the largest city near where I come from."
    He shrugs and looks away. "Turns out someone freed some sort of Great Evil Shadow-thing."

"We then teamed up and researched a way to defeat it." At that moment, occurred said Masquerade Ball, where she found out that he was much higher in the social ranking than her. " Us two and two others found out that we had to become 'Living Seals', or so it was called. So long as at least one of us lived, that Evil wouldn't be released."

"We then parted ways. She returned to the forest, and I went back to being a soldier."

"Sadly, thanks to some rather unfortunate time-traveling, the happy coincidences were undone when the Great Evil possessed her still as a child. At the end of the day, the continent was still saved, but what good is the world when love is lost?" he asks, finishing his short story.
    Last edited by 5a Violista; 2012-08-07 at 11:00 PM.